- The Meeting of October 18, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Enrique Vargas, father of Wendy Vargas, first year Dual Immersion teacher at Twain ES; Loraine Ackerman, grandmother of Katie Ackerman, teacher at Rogers MS; and Holly Ann Matusik, daughter of Sharleen Howard, Food Services Assistant at Anderson ES.
The Meeting of October 4, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Ryan Jon Oliveira, nephew of Trustee Ann Phillips, at 8:16 PM.
The Meeting of September 6, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Julian F. Baird, father-in-law to Beverly Baird, Clerk Typist in the Purchasing Department.
The Meeting of June 14, 2016 was adjourned in memory of the victims of the Orlando tragedy and sent good thoughts to those still in critical condition.
The Meeting of May 17, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Jose Arreola, father of Irene Cervantes, Kindergarten teacher at William Green Elementary School.
- The Meeting of May 3, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Martha Ferguson, a teacher at William Green ES for 39 years who retired in 2009; Grace Kim, grandmother to Jeanie Um, Account Clerk in Food Services; Alicia Sanchez, mother of Giovanna Pistole, Literacy Center Instructional Aide at FDR ES; and Alicia Vera, mother of Rosa Perez, long-time Instructional Aide in the Learning Center at Mitchell ES.
- The Meeting of April 19, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Andrea Perez, a former student at Smith ES and 7th grade student at St. Catherine's; Penny Gubbins, stepmother to Roxane Caine, Office Manager at Smith ES; Helen Carter, grandmother to Harold Carter, Custodian at Smith ES; Marilyn Carrico, mother of Wendy Gonzalez, Kindergarten teacher at Twain ES; and Larry Rudolph, husband of Board President Shirley Rudolph. Larry was the Mayor Pro Tem for the City of Lawndale and a member of the City Council for 30 years.
- The Meeting of April 5, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Evan Lloyd Adamson, brother-in-law of Trustee Shirley Bennett; Ok Yup "Julie" Um, grandmother of Jeanie Um, Account Clerk in Food Services; Natalie Preston, sister of Saundra Martinez, Special Ed Instructional Aide at Twain ES; Martin Maki, godfather to Trustee Ann Phillips; and Barbara Ann Brisson, cousin to Trustee Ann Phillips.
- The Meeting of March 15, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Tondra Hicks-Nelson, sister of Kisalyn Michael, School Social Worker at FDR ES.
- The Meeting of February 16, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Paul Aasness, former member of the Beautification Committee, Brandon Rodriguez and Javier Rubio, both former students at Rogers MS.
- The meeting of February 2, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Ana Luz Alarcon, mother of Sonia Mojica, Instructional Assistant at Smith ES.
- The meeting of January 19, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Jenny Chung, mother of Anna Chung, teacher at Addams MS, and Bernice E. Ziegenhorn, mother of Jenn Vanbeveran, teacher at Rogers MS.
- The meeting of January 5, 2016 was adjourned in memory of Frances Lucille Walker, grandmother-in-law of Laura Martinez, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, Jane Elizabeth Jones, grandmother of Libby Flanagan, Principal of Twain ES, Quitbudden Aziz, father of Anila Ali, teacher at Rogers MS, and Board Member Cathy Burris' dog, Ladybug.
- The meeting of December 8, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Paul O'Neil, father of Kate Franke, teacher at Anderson ES; Joyce Marie Lindo, mother of Tracy Bennett, teacher at Smith ES; and Ramon Garcia, father of Aida Fonseca (former school office manager at Rogers MS) and grandfather of Jennifer Gonzalez (noon duty aide at Rogers MS).
- The meeting of November 17, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Felicitas Atilano, grandmother of Selene Arreola, teacher at Mitchell MS.
- The meeting of November 3, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Rachel Castro, a former noon aide at Mitchell ES and wife of Johnny Castro, a Bilingual instruction aide at Rogers MS, and in memory of Hy Joseph, father of Elizabeth Windle, teacher at Mitchell ES.
- The meeting of October 20, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Dale Daniel Rapp, former student of LESD who attended Jane Addams (then Elementary) and then Rogers MS.
- The meeting of September 15, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Ben Polzer, father of Ruth Gillespie, Kindergarten teacher at Mitchell ES, Martin Villarreal, father-in-law of Diana Villarreal, RAP Program Supervisor at Addams MS, Mauricio Gonzalez Pino, brother-in-law of Patricia Gonzalez, Director's Secretary for the Student Support Services department, Mary Josephine Carrillo, aunt of Yvonne Cervantes, HR Technician at the district office, and Bruce Millan, father of Matthew Millan, 2nd grade student at FDR ES.
- The meeting of July 21, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Lenda Gordon, mother of Angel Muhsin, custodian at Anderson ES.
- The meeting of June 23, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Carlos Malcolm Hartman, the father of one of President Coronado's dearest friends in high school.
- The meeting of May 19, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Nell Fitzer, grandmother of Tammy Mann, teacher at FDR ES.
- The meeting of May 5, 2015 was adjourned in memory of Christopher Vargas, a student at Leuzinger High School.