Skip to main content

Find out your home school

Click here

Contact Us

Any questions?

Please contact the Office Manager at your school. 


(310) 973-1300


Addams Middle School

Norma Garcia

X 51204


Anderson Elementary

Gloria Richmond

X 52204


FDR Elementary

Nancy Edmunds

X 57204


Green Elementary

Nelly Espinoza

X 54204


Mitchell Elementary

Lety Arevalo

X 55204


Rogers Middle School

Donna Cola

X 56204


Smith Elementary

Roxane Cain

X 58204


Twain Elementary

Lisa Jarvis

X 59204

Enrollment Information

Required Enrollment Documents


Lea en español aquí.


We welcome all new students. In order to enroll your child, you must have:


  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Parent or Guardian's photo ID
  • Current Immunization Record
  • For grades 1-8, you will need last year's report card
  • For Kinder, you will need the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP). This form is available from the Office Manager at the school you wish to enroll your child
  • Two (2) proofs of residency and/or an Affidavit of Residency 

Residence Verification


The Lawndale Elementary School District enrolls students whose parent or legal guardian resides within school district boundaries (Education Code 48200). Residence verification is a parent responsibility and falsification of information will be grounds for immediate cancellation of enrollment.


To verify residence two of the following documents must be presented. All documents must show the name and address of the parent or legal guardian residing within the school district (Education Code 48204.1).


  • Utility Bill (must be dated within 60 days).  If you have recently moved you can request a “Verification Letter of Service” from the utility company.
    • Electric  
    • Gas
    • Water
    • Trash
    • Home Phone (landline only)
  • Property tax payment receipts
  • Rental property contract, Lease or Mortgage statement
  • Pay stubs
  • Voter registration
  • Correspondence from a government agency (DMV, IRS, Medi-Cal, WIC, SS, US Postal Service etc.)


If you only provide one item above (1-6) you must complete and sign an Affidavit of Residency


You must also submit an Affidavit of Residency if you only have the following proofs with parent or legal guardian’s address within the school district:

  • 7.   Driver’s License
  • 8.   Bank statement
  • 9.   Automobile statement or insurance
  • 10. Cable/Internet
  • 11. Cell phone bill


If the parent or legal guardian is unable to provide any of the above mentioned proofs of residence or have any questions please speak to the Office Manager.