Helping Our Schools Manage Their Resources
The Lawndale Business Services Division measures it's success by what we are able to do for our schools and our community.
We provide fiscal oversight along with a wide range of cost-effective administrative, financial and business services, enabling our schools to focus their resources where it matters most, in the classroom.
We welcome your ideas and suggestions for ways we can be of assistance.
Our Business Services Division helps our schools and district departments maximize revenues and contain costs by providing quality administrative, financial, and business services, including:
- Fiscal Information processing providing personnel, payroll, and retirement accounting for over 500 employees.
- School District budget oversight services.
- Purchasing services, including public bids and contracts for schools and departments.
- Food Services programs including breakfast and lunch and healthy nutrition education.
- Technology support services for internal and external internet and communication networks.
- Ongoing maintenance, operations, and custodial support to maintain school district facilities.